Electronics and instrumentation is one of the important engineering disciplines within the engineering society. Electronics and instrumentation are not limited to areas with applications such as electronic devices, electrical & electronics and control system but also extended into areas of applications such as in oil refining and gas processing, petrochemical industry and many more. Our Electronics and instrumentation program is differ from other engineering programs offered in such a way, 60% of the program contents focus on practical.
Electronics and instrumentation technologists are involved in the development and high end application, such as, electronics and steel manufacturing for power plants systems, telecommunication systems and offshore exploration, or oil and gas control systems applied in production and petrochemical industry. Graduates in this field are highly sought after by potential employers.
Diploma In Industrial Automation Engineering (Electronics and Instrumentation) at TATI University College emphasizes on basic electrical and electronic courses such as circuit theory, electronics system, digital electronics, microcontroller and embedded system. On the instrumentation part, students are exposed to pneumatics & hydraulics, instrumentation & measurement, sensor technology and process instrumentation.
- Knowledgeable and technically competent in electronics and instrumentation discipline and able to adapt themselves with new technological advancements and challenges in electronics and instrumentation fields.
- Able to communicate effectively and contribute as a team member with the capability of being a leader and willing to be responsible towards developing country and community
- Capable to solve electronics and instrumentation problems innovatively, creatively and ethically through a sustainable approach.
- Capable of developing professional career through continuous education and able to become a successful technopreneurship in related field.
- Acquire and apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applicationin various fields of science, technology, electronic, instrumentation and automation (Knowledge)
- Acquire good technical competency and apply techniques, skills and modern tools in science, technology, electronic, instrumentation and automation (Practical skills)
- Indentify and analyze the design of system, components or processes for enhancement and practices which yield to technical problems solving (Thinking & scientific skills)
- Communicate effectively both in written and spoken form with technologist, other professionals and community (Communication skills)
- Function effectively in terms in way that contribute to effective working relationships(Social skills, teamwork & responsibility)
- Understand social, cultural, environmental and ethical responsibilities to the society (Values, ethics,moral &professionalism)
- Recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning and professional development(Information Management & Life-long Learning Skills)
- Self-motives and enhance entrepreneurship skills for career development (Managerial & entrepreneurial skills)
- Realize and demonstrate effective leadership responsbility (Leadership skills)