Mechatronics is one of the important engineering disciplines within the engineering society. Mechatronics are not limited to areas with applications such as mechanical, electrical & electronics and robotics but also extended into areas of applications such as in manufacturing, automation, computer integrated system and many more. Our Mechatronics program is differ from other engineering programs offered in such a way, 60% of the program contents focus on practical.
Mechatronics technologists are involved in the development and high end application, such as, automation for electromechanical systems, computer systems, embedded systems, or electronic control systems applied in process plants, automotive industry, aerospace, and even maintenance. Graduates in this field are highly sought after by potential employers.
Diploma In Industrial Automation Engineering (Mechatronics) at TATI University College emphasizes on basic electrical and electronic courses such as circuit theory, electronics system, digital electronics, microcontroller and embedded system. On the automation part, students are exposed to pneumatics & hydraulics, electro-pneumatics, programmable logic, machine design, power electronics & drives and industrial robotics.
- Knowledgeable and technically competent in mechatronics discipline and able to adapt themselves with newtechnological advancements and challenges in mechatronic fields.
- Able to communicate effectively and contribute as a team member with the capability of being a leader and willing to be responsible towards developing country and community
- Capable to solve mechatronic problems innovatively, creatively and ethically through a sustainable approach.
- Capable of developing professional career through continuous education and able to become a successful technopreneurship in related field.
- Acquire and apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applicationin various fields of science, technology, mechatronic and automation (Knowledge)
- Acquire good technical competency and apply techniques, skills and modern tools in science, technology, mechatronic and automation (Practical skills)
- Indentify and analyze the design of system, components or processes for enhancement and practices which yield to technical problems solving (Thinking & scientific skills)
- Communicate effectively both in written and spoken form with technologist, other professionals and community (Communication skills)
- Function effectively in terms in way that contribute to effective working relationships(Social skills, teamwork & responsibility)
- Understand social, cultural, environmental and ethical responsibilities to the society (Values, ethics,moral &professionalism)
- Recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning and professional development(Information Management & Life-long Learning Skills)
- Self-motives and enhance entrepreneurship skills for career development (Managerial & entrepreneurial skills)
- Realize and demonstrate effective leadership responsbility (Leadership skills)