Non–Dectructive Testing is one of the important engineering disciplines within the engineering society. Non–Dectructive Testing are not limited to areas with applications such as manufacturing process, and welding process but also extended into areas of applications such as inspection industry, ultrasonic industry and many more. Our Non–Dectructive Testing program is differ from other engineering programs offered in such a way, 60% of the program contents focus on practical.
Non–Dectructive Testing technologists are involved in the development and high end application, such as, aircraft, trains and automobiles operating inspection or pipelines and chemical plants inspection applied in production and construction industry. Graduates in this field are highly sought after by potential employers.
Diploma In Non–Dectructive Testing at TATI University College emphasizes on basic NDT courses such as physic, introduction to NDT and manufacturing. On the Non–Dectructive Testing part, students are exposed to radiographic testing, metallurgy, eddy current testing, ultrasonic testing, dye penetrant testing and quality tools and management.
- Knowledgeable and technically competent in electronics and instrumentation discipline and able to adapt themselves with new technological advancements and challenges in non-destructive testing fields.
- Able to communicate effectively and contribute as a team member with the capability of being a leader and willing to be responsible towards developing country and community
- Capable to solve non-destructive testing problems innovatively, creatively and ethically through a sustainable approach.
- Capable of developing professional career through continuous education and able to become a successful technopreneurship in related field.
- Acquire and apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applicationin various fields of science, technology, material, fabrication, product technology and testing (Knowledge)
- Acquire good technical competency and apply techniques, skills and modern tools in science, technology, material, fabrication, product technology and testing (Practical skills)
- Indentify and analyze the discontinuities associated with material processes for enhancement and practices which yield to technical problems solving (Thinking & scientific skills)
- Communicate effectively both in written and spoken form with technologist, other professionals and community (Communication skills)
- Function effectively in terms in way that contribute to effective working relationships(Social skills, teamwork & responsibility)
- Understand social, cultural, environmental and ethical responsibilities to the society (Values, ethics,moral &professionalism)
- Recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning and professional development(Information Management & Life-long Learning Skills)
- Self-motives and enhance entrepreneurship skills for career development (Managerial & entrepreneurial skills)
- Realize and demonstrate effective leadership responsbility (Leadership skills)